3/4 cup cooked plain whole-grain sorghum
1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- In a bowl suitable for the microwave, warm the sorghum for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the apple (with peel) in a skillet that has been preheated to medium-high heat.
- Cook the apple slices in the coconut oil in the skillet for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Salt, ginger, cinnamon, and brown sugar should be added to the apples.
- Stir thoroughly, then simmer for a further two minutes while stirring.
- Remove from the heat, then add the yogurt and apple slices flavored with cinnamon and ginger to the sorghum.
- Eat warm.
#EasyRecipe #SpicedAppleYogurtSorghumBowl #Healthy #HongKong #GuardianFitnessHK #hkfitness #hongkong #personaltraining #personaltraininghk