This exercise strengthens your complete body, especially your arms, glutes, and legs.
1. Begin in a plank position, with your wrists just behind your shoulders and your body in a straight line.
2. Bring your right foot forward and place it on the outside of your right hand to begin. Bring the right foot back to its starting position after a brief pause.
3. Repeat with the left foot.
Note: Once you get comfortable with the movement, you can speed things up.
This move will strengthen your abs and core.
1. Lay flat on the floor with your lower back arch flat on the floor. Consider pressing your ribs down toward the floor to do this. Inhale while holding the dumbbell at your collarbone.
Tip: If using a weight is too difficult, lace your fingers together instead.
2. Sit up and extend the dumbbell upwards as you exhale.
3. Return to starting position by extending the dumbbell downward.
Tip: If your feet keeps rising off, have your workout partner press down on your feet.
Legs (quads, hamstrings, and calves) and glutes are targeted in this section of the circuit workout.
1. Begin by placing both feet firmly on a box. Begin by stepping down with your right foot, simply letting your toes touch the ground softly.
2. To get yourself back up, use your left foot. Then do the same thing on the other side.
Note: Hands can either be placed on your hips or on your shoulders for balance.
#HongKong #Health #CircuitWorkouts #Benefits #GuardianFitnessHK #HKGYM