Parfait N’DondaCONTACT TRAINER
Parfait is the founder of Guardian Fitness HK, providing personal training for busy people.
Parfait’s previous life was as an auditor in France, competing in Muay Thai in his spare time.
In addition to his own training, Parfait spent considerable time coaching disadvantaged kids in Muay Thai and, during an annual trip to Thailand for these kids, he met some clearly rather persuasive people from Hong Kong. After two weeks of scoping out the place, he went back to France, quit his job, sold everything and came over.
He made a start training boxing, and took on conditioning work for a UFC fighter ahead of a bout in Macau. This project lead to a keen interest in doing more conditioning and he discovered CrossFit. His CrossFit Level 1 certification was completed in Korea, with the higher levels and specialisations undertaken in California under CrossFit leaders such as Jason Khalipa, Chris Spealier and Greg Glassman.
He started Guardian Fitness in October 2014, offering personal training, small group training and boot camp classes to busy people in the heart of Hong Kong.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit (American) Football Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- Hong Kong Weightlifting and Powerlifting Association Advanced Weightlifting Training Course
- World Professional Muay Thai Federation Coaching Course Level C
- Holder of French Federal Instructor’s Diploma in Boxing